Wednesday, December 17, 2014

36 Weeks

http://jimdanvers.blogspot.com/ 

How far along? 36 Weeks (This is a little late, I was 38 weeks yesterday...)

Total weight gain: Enough

Maternity clothes? Of course

Stretch marks? Yes, lots and lots. My belly looks like a brain.

Sleep: Having a harder time getting to sleep some nights, but it could be much worse.

Best moment this week: Turkey sandwiches from Thanksgiving Dinner leftovers! And, although it happened last week, Chris's step-dad took some awesome maternity photos for us! (That's what I am using in lieu of one of my usual pictures, since I forgot to take one of those. Sorry!)

Miss Anything? Everything you can't have while you're pregnant.

Movement: He kicks me A LOT. And now that he is so big, his movements get really uncomfortable because he really can't move without squishing my internal organs...which are not for squishing.

Food cravings: Christmas Cookies! But I think that is just a hazard of the season.

Anything making you queasy or sick: This is the one thing during my pregnancy that has stayed the same and really worked out in my favor. I really have not been sick at all.

Gender: Boy!

Symptoms: Sneezes. It was like as soon as I got pregnant, I started sneezing. It doesn't matter what the weather or pollen count is, I just sneeze a lot. More in the last 9 months than in my entire life before I got pregnant.

Belly Button in or out? It still alternates between slightly-stuck-out and flat, depending on the baby's position.

Wedding rings on or off? Off. I miss them.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Lately I have been getting really irritable. I am at that point where I am uncomfortable nearly all the time and the baby's kicks can hurt and I pant when I walk 10 feet. 

Looking forward to: Knowing what my baby boy's little face looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment