Thursday, January 15, 2015

Introducing...

Harvey Lennox Stocking!

Born at 1:53 PM on 12/24/14
10 pounds, 12 ounces
22 inches long

Sorry for the late notification, but I have been busy enjoying the last three weeks with the coolest birthday/Christmas present a girl could ask for. I know I'm biased, but he is the best baby ever. He loves to snuggle, especially when you lay him belly down on your chest. He hates the hiccups. He likes having his head rubbed when he is having a bath, but he isn't the biggest fan of the sponge baths we had to give him before his umbilical cord fell off. He has long fingers and long toes, just like his parents. He has a head full of hair, and I'm grateful I didn't have the heartburn that usually goes with it. He hates cold hands and he loves warm jammies. He's perfect.

Welcome to the world Harvey Lennox, we're so happy you're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment