Wednesday, August 27, 2014

It's a......



BOY!!!!!!!


Sorry for the grainy photo, it's actually a screenshot from my BFF's instagram video. Fun fact about me, I always intend to bring my camera and take pictures of the fun things I do, but then I don't. I am usually in a whirlwind (caused by procrastination, mostly) right before any events that I am planning, and for events that I do not plan, I forget to bring my camera or take pictures with my phone because I'm too busy doing stuff! I also apologize for waiting so long to post this! At this point most (all?) of my followers are my Facebook friends, so you already know. BUT, if you didn't, I'm sorry I kept this information from you for almost two weeks....

BUT ANYWAY

It's a boy! If his movements in-utero are any indication, we will be chasing this boy around for years to come :)

I have to admit, I was pretty convinced it was a girl. My mom had a girl first, my grandma had a girl first, I'm carrying kind of high, and my face is all broken out almost always. But, the one thing this little munchkin cooperated for was the gender reveal, and it was obvious. No mistaking it.

My mom also made us a super cute gift. She was going crazy not being able to tell me about the gifts (she'd made a boy gift and a girl gift), but I was really glad she kept it a surprise. Take a look at what she made us:


How adorable is this little press hat and matching tie?!

I should probably tell you that I am a big reader, and my husband is actually an author and freelance journalist! So this was a really thoughtful and totally awesome gift. Thanks, Mom!

Which brings me to my next point- the "H." This is (if you hadn't guessed it) the first initial of our little dude's first name, but you will have to wait until he makes his debut to learn the name! We decided that we are going to keep that part a secret :)

And to give you an idea of what kind of parents we will be:


This is my husband sucking the helium from the "It's a boy!" balloons.

<3




No comments:

Post a Comment