Wednesday, August 13, 2014

20 Weeks

If you look closely, you can see The Hulk on my shirt!

How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain: I'm trying not to think about it
Maternity clothes? Most definitely.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I haven't been waking up more than once a night, so that's pretty great! I've heard it's downhill from here.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby on the ultrasound :)

Miss Anything? Beer and wine. I really want a nice sangria or a fall beer!
Movement: I get punched in the gut quite a bit nowadays, and I love it.
Food cravings: I had to have peanut butter chocolate ice cream, but I suppose I could have lived without it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Nausea free is the way to be
Gender: TBA- Gender reveal party is only a couple days away!

Symptoms: Nothing really so far
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting suspiciously shallow...

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: The gender reveal party!!! Saturday can't come soon enough!


Baby: Weighs 14oz (that's almost a pound!), has a heart rate around 149, and is more active than ever. It keeps its hands up by its face (preparing for the next punch, I'm sure), and keeps their legs crossed under their little bottom, which I cannot wait to see on the outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment