Sunday, July 20, 2014

Introductions are in Order

Hi!

I'm Casey. 23, first-time mom, book lover, married to Chris.

I have a book blog over on Wordpress (bookcasey.wordpress.com), but I haven't been on there in a while.Why? I'll give you a hint: it starts with a B and ends with A-B-Y. I found out I was pregnant in late April, and since then I have been to approximately a million doctor's appointments, googled a million different baby-related things, made lists of names, had endless advice given to me by everyone and their mother, and have been having the usual freak-outs and melt downs that come with the cocktail of hormones this baby gives me daily. You know, the USUAL.

So, I look forward to seeking your advice on nearly everything, venting about the things I cannot control and the people that touch my belly without permission, as well as doing my best to chronicle this awesome new chapter of our lives.

Welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment