Monday, July 21, 2014

16 Week Bumpdate

I am technically 17 weeks tomorrow, but I still wanted to post this.

Last Tuesday I went to the doctor for my 16 week check up!


How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain: Up 4 pounds. That's all I've gained so far!
Maternity clothes? As of this week, yes! SO COMFORTABLE. So expensive.
Stretch marks? None yet!
Sleep: Pretty normal, I've been pretty excited because I haven't had to get up in the middle of the night to pee for the last couple days.
Best moment this week: Thinking I have been feeling flutters. I say thinking because I really want it to happen so I'm worried I might just be willing the flutters into existence, haha.

Miss Anything? Salami sandwiches.
Movement: See "Best moment this week."
Food cravings: Nothing really, I have only had one craving, and that was around 10 weeks or so- and it was the $.79 beef and bean burritos from the grocery store. At one point, I put 5 into my basket and asked Chris if he wanted any, haha.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! I have been so lucky when it comes to nausea- none for me!
Gender: Don't know yet!

Symptoms: A tad bit of round ligament pain, I really popped this week.
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy with occasional mood swings.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender! We have a gender reveal party planned in a couple weeks :) More on that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment