Thursday, September 18, 2014

Nursery Inspiration

Although we currently live in a one-bedroom apartment, our lease is up just a month or two after our little guy is supposed to be here, so we will be moving to a two-bedroom. I guess that just gives me more time to plan out a nursery! Here are some of my Pinterest favorites:

I just love the mobile on this one. I am not a huge fan of the crib on wheels (maybe this is a bassinet?), but I like the light and dark and neutral colors with pops of green and yellow.


I LOVE the idea of displaying books like this in a child's room. I think it is a little more fun for them than the usual bookcase and it would be so fun to pick out books at bedtime! :)


I am a really big fan of the rustic feel of this one. The rug reminds me of the pallet projects I see everywhere nowadays, but I love how warm the whole room feels. 


This corner is so cute! I love this style of glider- we even registered for an over-sized version that will be great as the baby gets older (and takes up more room). The collection of frames and the bookcase make this corner seem fun, while the light colors make it look a little less cluttered. 


I'm not normally a huge fan of themes, but I just can't get enough of this world-traveler theme! I don't like the pirate all that much, but I love the planes and the map, and I would put a little globe on a bookcase and fill the bookcase with books of travel and adventure. :)


What are some of your favorite nursery ideas? Do you have any advice for me on nursery planning? Are there some things in your nursery you just can't live without? Tell me!


No comments:

Post a Comment